Situated in the heart of Dalston, East London, HQ Therapy Rooms offer psychotherapy and counselling for a range of concerns. They have four rooms situated over two locations each a 2 minute walk from Dalston Kingsland Overground.
In addition to the team of registered, qualified therapists, trained in a variety of approaches, a group of Visiting Practitioners are collaborating with the team to offer a range of complementary services including healthy eating workshops...and that's where I come in!
On January 21st 2017 I'll be hosting a half day class all about empowering you with the information you need to make healthy decisions every day. Food is key to helping us feel good, maximising our wellbeing and staying healthy. We want to be healthy, but with all the messages that bombard us it can get confusing and we end up not knowing what 'healthy eating' actually means.
This half day session is about...
- Cutting through that confusion
- Teaching you how to make good food choices
- Sharing through cookery demonstrations quick, easy and delicious meals
- Planning meals that meet optimal nutritional needs
In this interactive class you'll taste delicious, healthy dishes and have the opportunity to ask questions in a small and supportive group setting (max 6 participants). We use the best possible ingredients – organic where possible.
You'll leave with...
- Recipe handouts and useful information sheets to take home
- A variety of skills necessary to understand how to cook a number of easy to cook, quick, healthy dishes
- A sample one week meal plan
- A belly full of oh so delicious food!
For more information and booking click here
Big thanks to Mel for joining the Female Entrepreneurs Supper Club and then for hosting my workshop in her lovely space!